Hello dear people,
glad you want to sign up for the Acronia! 😊
The Acronia is a self-managed and non-profit participatory festival, it only lives through the many layers of helpers and angels of the participants. So we are happy about every person who makes this festival possible with us! You can either get involved during the festival or help with set-up and/or tear-down. Depending on the deal, you'll get a cheaper ticket or free entry.
Here is some important info:
- The festival price includes full catering as well as water, tea and coffee.
- 🧒 Children up to 14 years have free entrance, but must be indicated at registration.
- Students, pupils and ALG2 recipients are considered as reduced.
- Although we like dogs very much, we ask you not to bring them to the festival. The Acronia is a festival for people, not for dogs. If it is not possible to bring your dog, because you can't come at all, please write us an email. In any case there is a leash obligation on the whole area.
Llamas, monkeys and acrolots are allowed at any time!
- You can also arrive the night before your booked ticket and leave the morning after your last day.
- If some tickets are already sold out, please sign up for the waiting list. Sometimes ordered tickets are not paid for, then you might be lucky and can move up.
- If you want to book 4, 6, or 7 days, choose the next smaller ticket and write us via email which days you want to book additionally.
- If the fee is too much for you, just contact us beforehand. For financial reasons we will definitely not exclude anyone from the festival.
You can find more information on the website and in the FAQs.🤸♀️😊
Where does the event happen?
Am Auerworldpalast 1
99518 Bad Sulza OT Auerstedt
When does the event happen?
Add to Calendar